These are made from Okinawan purple sweet potatoes which I previously baked. The were not as moist but crispier. The were both good but like the purple best.
1-1/3 cups sweet rice flour
1 tbsp whole milk yogurt
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 cup baked (purple or orange) sweet potato
1/2 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. Bake sweet potatoes at 400º degrees for about 40-50 minutes. Check by poking with a fork. Take skin off and discard. Mash the potatoes and allow to cool completely.
2. Mix sweet potato, applesauce, coconut sugar, egg and yogurt together.
3. In a separate bowl combine the rice flour, salt and baking powder.
4. Combined the dry ingredients and the potato mixture until well blended. Using a spatula mix in the cranberries.
5. Preheat your oven to 375º degrees. Using tablespoon place the batter onto my baking mat. Flatten the cookies a bit to create a circle if you like. Bake for 20-30 minutes depending on how you like your cookies.